- Powdered Polyethylene
- FLO-THENE is very stable and has excellent resistance to water and chemicals.
- Various grades of medium particle size from 100 to 600 µm are available.
Some grades of FLO-THENE retain all the excellent physical and chemical properties of raw material polyethylene resins, and others are modified for individual customers.
FLO-THENE provides a uniform surface finish with fine color and gloss.
Coating (Fluidized bed coating, Electrostatic coating), Adhesive for fabric, Sinter molding.
Grades and Feartures
- This grade produces highly pure and stable products.
- This grade can be freely colored and produces a film of vivid color.
- A variety of standard colors are available.
Weather Resistant Grade
- This grade has excellent physical properties such as weather resistance.
- This grade produces a coating film of vivid color and excellent gloss.
- This grade is usable in combination with other grades such as the adhesive grade.
- This grade provides long lasting adhesive strength.
- This grade produces a tough film with good bending resistance.
- This grade shows resistance to heat applied during processing, and durability to heating and cooling cycles.