- Adhesive base materials for poultices, cooling sheets, and face masks.
- Appearance: White powder
- Bulk density: 0.85 - 0.95 g/ml
- Particle size: 50 - 100 µm
|Product||Loss on drying||
|AP-40F||5% or less||500 - 800||5.5 - 6.5||1.0% or less||20|
|AP-50||5% or less||500 - 800||6.0 - 7.0||1.0% or less||20|
|AP-70||5% or less||500 - 800||6.5 - 7.5||1.0% or less||20|
- Viscosity measurement condition: BROOK FIELD viscometer, 25 ºC, 30 rpm
- NOTE: These values are typical values of the product; they are not specified values.
Aqueous solution properties
Stability of aqueous solution viscosity
Safety of product
AQUPAANA is listed in the Japanese Pharmaceutical Excipients. We have conducted safety testing as described below.
- Acute oral toxicity test
- Skin irritancy test
- Ocular membrane irritancy test
- Skin sensitization test
- Mutagenicity test using microorganisms(Ames test)