- Absorption capacity is hardly affected by salt.
- Enable to absorb acid, alkali water.
- The product can be thermally processed and easily blended with other resins or rubbers.
- Pigment coloring is also available.
AQUACALK, modified polyalkylene oxide, is thermoplastic and non-ionic water absorbent polymer with unique characteristic, that is different from polyacrylate-based super absorbent polymer.
|Absorption capacity [g/g]||Deionized water||20～30|
|Artificial sea water||20～30|
- Example of blending with resin, rubber, etc.
- Rubber swelling water
- Water absorptive film
- Examples of use by itself
- Water retention agent for agriculture and horticulture
- Coagulant for liquid waste